New Program! “Refer a friend” and extend your membership by one month! Call Susan Queenan at 203-775-8282 for details!
The Brookfield Chamber of Commerce serves as a united voice for the business people of our community.
Our purpose is to link local businesses to each other, to town residents and to visitors thereby providing growth opportunities to all who participate.
The Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will:
- Build business alliances through networking
- Provide input into the direction of the economic growth of Brookfield
- Facilitate educational forums and workshops on topics of interest to the business community
- Promote trade events showcasing the talents of Chamber Members
- Establish cooperative cost benefits
- Identify opportunities for businesses to contribute time, material and expertise to the community
The Brookfield Chamber of Commerce can work for you by providing:
- Membership Directory listing
- Website listing (www.brookfieldchamber.org), link and banner advertising opportunities
- Co-op advertising opportunities
- Networking & marketing opportunities
- Affordable health insurance option
- Member to member discounts
- Assist in expanding your marketing opportunities
- Local legislative and government updates
- Programs and services to help your business succeed
- Help build strong, strategic business relationships